Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Truth


Yes, Sometimes I get sad
Yes, Sometimes I wanna give up
And yes, sometimes I even wanna die

Sometimes the thoughts I have
Drive me crazy

Sometimes I think
I am going insane
Thinking thoughts
I’ve never thought

I could never
Go through with them

Hurting myself
That’s okay
I can learn
To be strong

But these thoughts
They need
To go away

I can feel myself
Slipping away
Farther into
The dark abyss

I am not strong
If I was
I wouldn’t feel
Like this

Please help me

Or better yet
Let me slip away
Into the void of darkness

I don’t want
To give up
But I want to die

I want this feeling
To go away

I feel like
Two different people

One person
Wants to die
To slip away
Into the darkness

The other
Knows life gets better
That it’s okay to live

The first one
The dark one
Is slowly
But surely
Getting stronger

This is what I feel
I know it’s wrong
But I don’t know
How to feel
Anything else

I’m sorry 










No comments:

Post a Comment