Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Finals Time...

Life is super crazy!! Finals are coming up soon, and I will be perfectly honest and say that I am definitely not doing as well in my classes as I should be. This semester did have a lot of things that happened that affected me greatly, but that is not an excuse. I should have kept up with school. School always used to come first and the drama second, but I think I just got so overwhelmed that my mind switched gears without me realizing it. I went from being a person who loved school more than anything and always put it first, to being a person who has given up. I'm not sure when I gave up, but it happened before I realized it. I wish that I could just take back this entire semester and re-do it...there are so many things I would change, so many things I wouldn't do, and a ton of things I would not have said. I would have kept a lot more things to myself. There is no going back though, I just have to push forward and switch back to being school oriented. I can do this...I know I can. I just have to want it bad enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment