Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tonight Reminded Me Why I Wont Kill Myself :)

I had such an awesome night tonight :) I got to have a nice heart to heart deep life conversation with my friend James, which was super amazing. Then, Dani and Keith came and we had a good time. James and I went shopping, and Dani and Keith made fudge. After that we all just chilled and had a really nice time. My point of telling you all this is that it is nights like this that I remember why I am going to fight so hard to stay alive, and not kill myself. I will beat my depression so I can live to have more amazing nights like this one. I have wonderful and amazing friends who are there to make me smile and have deep life conversations with. Life isn't all terrible, it has some pretty wonderful times as well. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment