Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to School

So, soon it will be time for back to school. I LOVE going back to school, always have. There is just something about the learning and the homework that makes it so much fun. Unless it is math, then it's not all that fun. lol Anyways, college is so much better than any school I have gone to. Also, my college is pretty amazing, though that may be my bias opinion. I am so blessed to be able to attend college and work towards my Psychology degree, and I hope one day I will be blessed enough to have a job that allows me to use my degree to help people. My goal in life is to help as many people as possible. It's just a passion of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on going back to your choice of colleges. Hope it is an amazing year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I'm sure it will be! I'm excited :D

    ReplyDelete