Monday, January 6, 2014

21 Days Crazy...

So, January 3, 2014, I was released from Havenwyck Hospital after a 21 day stay. I felt like I was going to go insane. All we could do was go to groups, color, and sleep. I chose groups and sleeping. My doctor at the hospital was my doctor outside the hospital so it was cool that he didn't mess with my meds too much. He tried to discharge me too early so I took a knife from the cafeteria and I cut my arms up. They couldn't discharge me if I was still hurting myself. I got put on one to ones which is where you get assigned your own personal staff member who has to be within arms length of you at all times. They also took everything of mine out of my room and put me in some gowns. Pretty suckish. The next day I got off of one to ones and got my stuff. They kept trying to discharge me to the streets but they couldn't so I got to stay. I didn't do much it was so boring. Ugh...so done with places like that. I hope I don't have to go again and that I can stop cutting, but relapse is a part of recovery. I just gotta not self sabotage. Recovery is always possible...remember that! Love you all xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment