Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Welp...Today Was a Sad Day, but Here Is Some News

It is with a heavy heart I announce that today we officially found out the Kmart me and my co workers (many of whom I now call friends) work at is being liquidated. They are shutting us down.

Liquidation sales start next week and doors close December 17th.

It hurts knowing that many of my friends will have to find different jobs. It hurts that when I come back to visit it wont be the Kmart I grew to love.

I love my job and the people I work with.

That being said you will have noticed I said "When I come back to visit" which raises the question of "Where am I going?"

I am moving to Pocatello, Idaho.

When?

Well plans are November as of right now.

There is nothing keeping me here anymore.

My mom is here, but I think we will get a long better if I'm not around as much.

My brother is away at college.

My Dad and his family are in Florida.

My job is closing.

Nothing is holding me back.

I am free.

I will leave in tears, the same way I'm crying while writing this.

But the tears and hurt will be temporary as I begin to re create myself and my life.

Love you all

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment