Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Battle Has Already Been Won

Things have been happening.

I HAVE A NEW NIECE!!!! 

Also....

I spoke in front of complete strangers at a missionary fireside held by the lovely Sister Hill.

I managed to finally push my controlling (now) ex-boyfriend who loved to guilt trip me, to the point of breaking up with me. This is important because he always tells stories of how terrible girls are and how they all break up with him for no reason. Well, now he cannot say that about me, I refuse to be another one of his sob stories. 

I went to church, linger longer (an after-church gathering thing), and ward prayer all in one day.

I met with my Bishop today (7/29/15) for my temple recommend interview, and I passed!! I can now go to the temple and do baptisms and confirmations for the dead! Super exciting!

With the help of the most wonderful Anna, I started some family history work. 

Tomorrow, I meet with the sisters and, after that, I am planning on starting visiting teaching with Anna. 

All of this was achieved despite being severely suicidal. Lucifer will not win this time, or ever, for the battle has already been won!


My new niece, Amanda Shaye Paige. 
7/26/15 8 lbs 5 oz



Me and the lovely Sister Hill
 (I spoke at her fireside)


My temple recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment