Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Turn for the Worse

Welp, I know you guys have better things to do than read about my mental health, but here is an update. Recently I went MIA, that is because I was back in the Behavioral Health Unit of Crittenton because I was feeling uber suicidal. I had to call 911 to come get me because I was home alone, and as most of you know, I don't drive. I went to the ER and they sent me to Common Ground, and Common Ground sent me to Crittenton.

Now, ever since then, I have been hearing this voice that is telling me to cut myself and slit my wrists. Some of you may know that I would never have the idea to slit my wrists, I always overdose. This is really scary for me. It's not just my own voice, it is a very demanding male voice. A male voice that I do not recognize. I have a med review on Wednesday, and the doc upped my anti psychotic the other day. So, I am getting help.

I've been so suicidal lately, it's crazy and very scary. Though I can't overdose because TTI has me on a weekly medbox, which basically means I get my meds on a weekly basis instead of a monthly basis. So, that is a very good thing because I am determined to beat this. One day I will live a normal healthy life.

Anyways, I hope you all are doing well. Thanks for reading my little blurb.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment