Sunday, February 17, 2013

College

So, I have officially left Rochester College. It just wasn't the school for me, and though I love it dearly I needed to leave. I miss it very much, and I miss my friends who are still there, but I guess I'll deal. I was going to transfer to Oakland University, but my financial aid got all screwed up. So, now I am probably going to Oakland Community College in the fall.

Having all this time off has been a blessing and a curse. It gives me time to focus on getting me better, but it also gives me a lot of down time. I miss having homework and physically going to class and interacting with people. I miss having teachers.

People think that I'm never going back to school, but I am going to prove them wrong. I love school, it is one of the things I have always and will always love.

I am thinking about changing my major, but I cannot decide what to change it to. I want to do so many things like medical assisting, phlebotomy, social work, stuff like that. Too many choices and not a lot of time to make this decision.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment