Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Long Few Days

It has been a long few days ...i was discharged from Hendrie House on wednesday and went straight back to common ground. After a few hours common ground sent me home with an appointment to go to thursday morning. I went to my appointment thursday and was completely honest with my doctor and therapist about my suicidal ideations and plan but they didn't do anything to help me and just sent me back home. Later on thursday I went to the emergency room. I went to the ER instead of straight to common ground because when you go to the ER they put you on a petition and cert. Those are legal documents that basically mean I could not leave common ground on my own once I got there. This was good because last september I left common ground and overdosed the next day. I spent all night thursday in the ER and went to common ground friday morning. Common ground was really frustrating because they wanted to send me back home and it seemed like they didn't want to help me. After a few hours I finally convinced them I needed more help and they decided to send me back to Hendrie. I had to sit there all day while they did the paperwork but finally I got back here to Hendrie. I was welcomed back with open arms and after days of crying and panic attacks I was able to laugh and feel safe. I'm really hoping it helps this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment