Saturday, August 24, 2013

This Is Probably Not Good...

So I know this might not be something people want to read but I need to get it out and I'm not forcing anyone to read this.

On thursday I cut myself. This would just be something I normally do and it wouldn't bother me except for the fact that this time it didn't hurt. I cut my arms and thighs and I felt nothing but a calm peacefulness...no pain. Usually it hurts...a lot. So I'm kinda freaking out...has it really been something I've done for such a long time that my body is used to it? That would be a possibility but I hadn't done it in 6 months so my body is not used to it anymore. This is not good...

1 comment:

  1. Kiah your a strong beautiful woman! Don't give up. You can live a free life one day. I know it only seems like bad times keep on hitting you but storms only last for so long before blue sky's come. You will get better.

    ReplyDelete