Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Adjustments

So, my life has been kinda crazy lately.

I moved back in with my mom here in Rochester and I got a job at the Kmart up the street.

Living with my mom is a lot better than living in the situation I was living in before.

I now have full time school, volunteer work, therapy, and a part time job.

I am learning how to balance all of these things and it's a lot to deal with.

This week is my first week of work and I'm already worried about getting my school work done on time.

Add therapy and volunteer work to that and I'm stressing.

I think once I get the hang of the whole work thing I will be able to handle it all since it's a part time job, but it's going to be rough for a minute.



And that was a look into the life of Kiah...you're welcome. Lol.

Much love

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment