Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Introducing..... Was Broken. Now, Recovering.

So the name of my blog used to be Broken, Empty, Recovering. Now, I call it Was Broken. Now, Recovering. Along with the name change came a theme change for the layout, background, and colors of my blog.

These changes are good.

My blog went from black and depressing, to colorful and full of hope.

My life is going that way as well.

I don't think I will ever be fully recovered, but I am recovering. I will always be recovering.

I will always be in recovery because there will always be mental illness that I am going to have to deal with.

I am a fighter, a warrior, and I always will be.



So say goodbye to my old friend Broken, Empty, Recovering.

Say hello to my new lifestyle Was Broken. Now, Recovering.

I hope you will follow me on this new journey in my life.

Much love,

Kiah <3

xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment